Choosing a ZLINE Professional Dishwasher means you’ve chosen a product that is high performance, energy conscious, and customizable. Our EcoWash technology conveniently determines the most environmentally conscious cycle based on load size and soil level to reduce water consumption. In addition to being Energy Star compliant, we have added EnergySave functionality with all normal and heavy cycles which helps reduce energy consumption by over 30% with each load.
The ZLINE DW7714-18 can comfortably fit 16 place settings including: large and small plates, salad bowls, serving bowls, cups, forks, knives, spoons and more. Custom ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology hosts three mesh filters to separate soiled water and clean water in different chambers, optimizing performance and using less water and energy.
With echo-resistant 430 grade stainless steel and an intuitive design, enjoy a peaceful kitchen at only 40 decibels of sound; quieter than the majority of our competitors. Every ZLINE Panel Ready Dishwasher allows you to interchange the color and design of your dishwasher to adjust to the look of your kitchen.
The ZLINE DW7714-18 requires the installation of a custom panel and handle (not included) and ships next day when in stock.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Fiber Kitchen delivers your appliance using methods that are economical, quick, and secure. Our shipping options depend on the size and construction of the item, and they include:
Smaller Items: For most of our smaller items such as microwaves and range hoods there are four delivery options:
UPS or FedEx Ground: Order delivers 1-7 business days after it leaves the warehouse.
UPS or FedEx Next Day Air Saver: Order delivers by 3:00 p.m. the following business day after it ships.
UPS or FedEx Next Day Air: Order delivers by 12:00 p.m. the following business day after it ships.
UPS or FedEx 2nd Day Air: Order delivers two days after it ships.
*Please note that transit times are from when the order ships, not from when the order was placed.
Express Deliveries Notice: You must call our sales team to ensure your item is eligible. We cannot guarantee express deliveries.
Larger Items: Larger items such as ranges, large refrigerators, or delicate items like glass cooktops, etc. require freight shipment. Returns on large items must also be returned freight. Delivery times are generally 1-2 weeks. If you live in a remote area or a ferry is required to complete the delivery, additional time and charges may apply. Here are the large item delivery options:
- Standard Delivery - This includes delivery to your front door (steps are not included). Always check your delivery upon arrival and if you notice any damage refuse the delivery, note it on the delivery slip and contact us immediately at 800-570-4457.
- White Glove Delivery - This delivery includes delivery to the room of your choice. Inspect your item at the time of delivery if you notice any problem please contact our customer service department at 800-570-3355.
- In Home Delivery - This delivery method includes a two-man delivery to the room of your choice. This method does include steps, but does not include unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal. These services may be added to your order for an additional charge by calling our sales department at 800-570-4457.
*Please note that transit times are from when the order ships, not from when the order was placed. Deliveries are only made on business days (Monday - Friday)
PRO/Built In Units: In Home Delivery method does not cover steps for pro-style appliances (such as Built In Refrigerators, Pro Ranges, Built In Grills etc). The following services such as unpacking, plugging in, installation and removal of appliances can be added for an additional charge by calling our sales department at 800-570-4457.
- Please note, all deliveries will be confirmed prior to delivery by the trucking company. The company will contact you the day before with an approximate delivery window, and if they are not able to contact you, delivery will be postponed. All freight deliveries require a signature confirmation (with the exception of products shipped via UPS/FEDEX). For your protection, we do not allow unattended deliveries.
- There is a $200 charge for any orders that need to be delivered with a ferry. This is a non-negotiable flat fee. The most common areas that need a ferry for delivery include: Fire Island, Shelter Island, parts of Washington State and parts of Massachusetts (Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, etc.).
- With all these delivery methods, please inspect your item at the time of delivery. Should you find any damage, please note it on the delivery ticket and call us immediately to report it. As noted, our delivery options do not include unpacking; therefore, we request that the customer inspects the package as best as possible at the time of delivery, noting any damage to the packaging on the delivery documents. If the packaging looks undamaged, we suggest you accept the unit and sign for it. We do give you an additional 48 hours to unpack the unit, inspect it and report any damages. For your benefit, cartons/packaging should not be removed or disposed of prior to installation.
- Due to online fraud prevention, Fiber Kitchen does not change an address on an order after it has been shipped.
Our delivery teams work hard to ensure a smooth delivery. At times, damage to property may occur during delivery or installation. It is our policy to ensure that property damage claims are handled efficiently and completely. Property damage claims are handled directly with our third party shipping partners. To ensure timely resolution, please notify our customer support as soon as property damage is noted. Please be prepared to provide photos of any damage. A representative of the shipping carrier will be in contact to schedule an inspection. Any claims will be paid directly from the shipping carrier to the customer.
Appliance Delivery Time
Appliances (because of their many delicate parts and bulky nature) require special shipping methods to ensure they arrive in brand new condition. Because of this, they can take a longer time to ship than smaller merchandise. The Panchy Store will always strive for prompt delivery, and here are our approximate delivery times based on location*:
Continental USA: 1 - 2 Weeks
We offer you the option of choosing the delivery date for convenience. If you would like your item delivered on a later dude, contact us two weeks prior to the ship date. If it is needed earlier, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Delivery times assume that the ordered item is currently in stock. Out of stock products will be subject to a later delivery date.
Occasionally, we must backorder or source inventory from multiple warehouses. This means that different parts of your order can come from various locations around the country.
If you order more than one item, we'll try our best to send available items together. If only some of the items in your order are available at a single location, we reserve the right to ship you multiple packages from multiple warehouses. If we break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight charges.
In the unlikely we're unable to ship your order complete, we reserve the right to ship the stock we have and backorder the items we're unable to ship. You'll be notified via email of the estimated delivery date for your items, and you will NOT be charged additional freight charges for items.