Perlick HP24RO-3-2L 24-Inch Built-In Undercounter Outdoor Refrigerator Panel Ready - 5.2 Cu. Ft.
Take outdoor entertaining to the next level with Perlicks unmatched selection of outdoor refrigerators. Perlick's variable speed compressor and RAPIDcool technology provides a uniform temperature throughout the cabinet, keeping food and beverages cold no matter the weather.
Outdoor kitchen construction is on the rise, and Perlick is ready to meet your outdoor entertaining and refrigeration needs. As part of Perlick's Signature Series line of products, the 24-inch Outdoor Refrigerator offers food and beverage storage for outdoor applications. Perlick's outdoor glass door refrigerator is UL-rated for outdoor use.
The unit features two (2) adjustable, fully extendable shelves and digital temperature controls. The unit can be solid stainless steel or a full panel; or, go for the glass models, either in stainless steel or panel-ready. The units can be stacked if you want to go for a column look.
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade, 1,000 BTU variable-speed compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Two (2) adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E, UV-coated glass-door models provide industry leading insulation and protection.
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED light options
- Refrigerator temperature of 33° to 42°F
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Stacking kit available
Capacity: 5.2 cu. ft.
- Drawer Swing Clearance: 25" minimum
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/2.3A
- Annual Energy Usage: 275 kWh/yr (solid door); 290 kWh/yr (glass door)
Dimensions and Weight
- Overall Width: 23 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 24"
- Overall Height: 34 1/4"
Shipping Weight: 191 Lbs.