Perlick HP15WO-3-1L 15in Built-in Undercounter Outdoor Wine Reserve 20 Bottle Capacity 2.8 Cu. Ft.
It's important to properly store your precious vintages. Variances or extremes in temperature, vibration, and light can all affect the taste of wine. You can trust Perlick's outdoor wine reserves to provide consistent temperature even in the heat of summer.
The 15" Signature Series Outdoor Wine Reserve has five (5) adjustable, full-extension wine racks which work on smooth stainless-steel ball-bearing glides. With a 2.8 cubic foot capacity you can store up to 20 bottles of wine. If you go for the glass model, rest assured that your wine will be protected from UV rays. Temperature control is a cinch on the digital control panel and the unit has a great slender look for an outdoor bar area.
- 2.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 20 wine bottles
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Five (5) adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Low E, UV-coated glass on glass door models
- Wine Reserve temperature 45°- 65°F
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Optional door locks installed before delivery
- Stacking kit available
Refrigerated Volume: 2.8 cu. ft.
- Bottle Capacity: 20
Door Swing Clearance: 16" minimum
Dimensons and Weight
Overall Width: 14 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 24"
Overall Height: 34 1/4"
Shipping Weight: 175 Lbs.