Perlick HC24BB-3-2L 24-Inch Built-In Undercounter Beverage Center 16 Wine Bottle With Panel Ready Door - 5.2 Cu. Ft.
The 24" C-Series Beverage Center provides storage for both wine and refrigerated food and beverages. Two full-extension wine shelves can store 16 wine bottles (750 ml.) while a full-extension pull-out shelf below can store cans, bottles and an array of food items. A robust 525-BTU compressor and forced-air refrigeration system keeps a precise consistent temperature to accommodate precious vintages as well as fresh food. Temperature control is done on a digital control panel and is very easy and straightforward. The unit is available with a solid stainless steel door, with a solid door that is ready for custom paneling, or go with either of these two options and include glass in the door to showcase your beverages. The unit can also be stacked, and you can order it with or without a door lock.
- 5.2 cubic feet of capacity
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Available in stainless steel, as panel ready, or with glass door in stainless steel or ready for custom panels
- Two (2) full-extension wine shelves and one (1) pull-out shelf
- Eight (8) 750-ml. wine bottles on each wine shelf
- Temperature range from 33°F to 48°F
- 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Glass models have low E, UV-coated glass to provide industry leading insulation and protection
- Digital temperature control
- Interior light
- Black vinyl-clad exterior
- Optional door locks installed before delivery
- Stacking kit available
- Capacity: 5.2 Cu. Ft.
- Door Swing Clearance: 25" Minimum
Electrical Requirements: 115V/60Hz/2.3A
- Glass Door Annual Energy Consumption: 305 kWh
Dimensions and Weight
- Cut-out Width: 24"
Cut-out Depth: 24"
- Cut-out Height: 34 3/8"
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 34 1/4"
- Shipping Weight: 195 Lbs.