Perlick HA24WB-3-3L 24in ADA Compliant Built-in Undercounter Wine Reserve 40 Bottle Capacity 4.8 Cu. Ft.
Complying with ADA regulations doesn't mean compromising on storage. The 24" ADA-Compliant Wine Reserve features five full-extension wine shelves for storage of up to 40 bottles of wine with room to store additional bottles underneath. Temperature control is digital. The unit looks great under the counter, or go for the stacking options with other great Perlick products.
- 4.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Product capacity is 40 wine bottles (750 ml.) on the shelves plus extra storage on the floor of the unit
- Wine Reserve temperature 40°- 68°F (factory set at 55°F)
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Best in Class 700 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Five (5) Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks
- Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
- Door Swing Clearance: 25" Minimum
Bottle Capacity: 40 750-ml Wine Bottles
- Electrical Requirements: 115V/60Hz/2.3A
- Unit Floor: Extra Storage Area
Temperature Range: 40° - 68°F
Dimensions and Weight
- Overall Width: 23 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 24"
- Overall Height: 32"
- Shipping Weight: 190 Lbs.