Perlick HA24FB-3-5 24 Inch ADA Compliant Built-in Undercounter Freezer Drawers With Stainless Steel Door 4.8 Cu. Ft.
The 24" ADA-Compliant Freezer Drawers by Perlick are designed to stand 32-inches high for maximum capacity while still adhering to ADA regulations. Featuring stainless steel interior and Perlick's RAPIDcool Refrigeration system, this unit is suitable for a variety of residential and commercial applications. Other convenient features include a volume of 4.8 cubic feet, hassle-free automatic defrost, and a temperature range of -10° to 10°F which is easily controlled with the integrated digital control panel. Stacking kits are available if you'd like to put an accompanying Perlick refrigerator or beverage center on top or below. With built-in installation capability, and with the stainless steel or panel-ready models, this freezer looks great anywhere.
- 4.8 cubic feet of capacity
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Best in Class 700 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and black vinyl-clad exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
- Interior temperature control and light
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Stacking kit available
- Equipped with automatic hot gas defrost for maintenance-free defrosting
- Freezer temperature -10° - 10°F (factory set at 0°F)
Capacity: 4.8 Cu. Ft.
Open Drawer Clearance: 25"
Annual Energy Usage: 408 kWh/yr.
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/2.3A
Dimensions and Weight
- Overall Width: 23 7/8"
Overall Depth: 24"
Overall Height: 32"
Shipping Weight: 181 Lbs.