Perlick H50IMW-AD 15in ADA Compliant Clear Ice Maker With Panel Ready Hinge Reversible Door 27 lbs Ice Storage
Since 1917, Perlick has earned it's reputation as the premier manufacturer of commercial bar and beverage equipment. Perlick engineers build every piece of it's equipment to meet the exacting standards of the commercial hospitality industry. For this reason, Perlick equipment can be found in many of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Now, this tradition of design, engineering and skillful manufacturing is being applied to developing products for your home.
Measuring a mere 15 inches wide, the Perlick Clear Ice Maker can create up to 50 pounds of crystal-clear ice in a single day (and stores up to 30 pounds), fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs. The distinctive top hat shape of each cube is more than just attractive: the shape is part of Perlick's method of ensuring that each cube is absolutely free of impurities, for a flawless look and taste. This unique shape also prevents the ice from clumping, guaranteeing that you always serve your guests with the perfect beverage every time.
- 32" height with leveling legs
- Designed for maximum capacity while adhering to strict 34-inch counterheight
- ADA-compliant requirements
- Fully-integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- With 3/4" wood overlay, the unit will stand flush with cabinetry
- Best in Class 700 Btu commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Maintenance-free automatic cycle free defrost
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Produces up to 55 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 27 pounds of ice
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Optional drain pump
- Elegant stainless steel door and polished handle
- Top-hat ice shape
UL approval for outdoor use: Yes
- Power switch accessible without panel removal: Yes
- Front in, front out airflow: Yes
- Optional drain pump: Yes
Ice production: 55 lbs. per 24 hours
- Storage bin capacity: 27 lbs.
- Built-in bin: Yes
- Hermetic closed system: R-134A
Forced-air condenser: Yes
- Front vented refrigeration: Yes
- Ambient Temp Range: 45-100°F
- Water Temp Range: 45-95°F
- Voltage Range: 104-127V
- Water Pressure: 7-113 psig
- Height: 32"
- Width: 14 7/8"
- Depth: 22 1/8"
- Depth without Door and Handle: 20"
- Height of Cabinet Door: 29 1/2"
- Height of Vent: 3 15/16"
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
Electrical & Plumbing
Electrical: 115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC
Max Fuse: 15 Amp
- BSP Inlet: 3/4 in.
FPT Outlet: 1/2 in.