Perlick H50IMS-L 15in Clear Ice Maker With Stainless Steel Door 27 lbs Ice Storage
Since 1917, Perlick has earned it's reputation as the premier manufacturer of commercial bar and beverage equipment. Perlick engineers build every piece of it's equipment to meet the exacting standards of the commercial hospitality industry. For this reason, Perlick equipment can be found in many of the world's finest hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues. Now, this tradition of design, engineering and skillful manufacturing is being applied to developing products for your home.
Measuring a mere 15 inches wide, the Perlick Clear Ice Maker can create up to 50 pounds of crystal-clear ice in a single day (and stores up to 30 pounds), fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs. The distinctive top hat shape of each cube is more than just attractive: the shape is part of Perlick's method of ensuring that each cube is absolutely free of impurities, for a flawless look and taste. This unique shape also prevents the ice from clumping, guaranteeing that you always serve your guests with the perfect beverage every time.
- Produces up to 55 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 27 pounds of ice
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Optional drain pump
- Elegant stainless steel door and polished handle
- Front vented, forced air refrigeration system
- Clear ice production
- Top-hat ice shape
UL approval for outdoor use: Yes
- Power switch accessible without panel removal: Yes
- Front in, front out airflow: Yes
- Optional drain pump: Yes
Ice production: 55 lbs. per 24 hours
- Storage bin capacity: 27 lbs.
- Built-in bin: Yes
- Hermetic closed system: R-134A
Forced-air condenser: Yes
- Front vented refrigeration: Yes
Width: 14 7/8"
Depth: 25 5/16"
- Depth without Handle: 23 15/16"
- Depth without Door: 22 1/8"
- Height: 34 5/16"
- Height of Vent: 3 19/32"
Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
- Ambient Temp Range: 45-100°F
- Water Temp Range: 45-95°F
- Voltage Range: 104-127V
- Water Pressure: 7-113 psig
Electrical & Plumbing
Electrical: 115V, 60 Hz., 1 phase AC
Max Fuse: 15 Amp
- BSP Inlet: 3/4 in.
FPT Outlet: 1/2 in.