Panasonic NN-GN68KS 1000W Countertop Microwave With FlashXpress Broiler And Inverter Technology - Stainless Steel
With the compact NN-GN68KS Microwave Oven with FlashXpress Broiler it's easy to crisp, brown or reheat and enjoy quick flavorful foods like mac and cheese, nachos and fried chicken, plus veggie frittatas, fresh flatbread, weeknight pasta bakes and more. Unlike traditional microwaves that rely on a pulse-on, pulse-off power flow to prepare foods, Panasonic's Inverter technology creates a seamless, continuous stream of power to thoroughly heat foods for evenly prepared foods - edges to center - across a wide range of cooking techniques. Other brands have to stop and switch between microwave and grill to cook and brown. Panasonic does it simultaneously, and effortlessly. Together, the power of Inverter and FlashXpress Broiler cooks frozen snacks, fresh vegetables, tasty omelets, soups, and more, while also crisping and browning your foods to perfection. The high-power NN-GN68KS microwave includes Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat to take the guesswork out of creating great snacks and meals. As foods cook or reheat, Genius sensors continually measure the amount of steam being produced, and signal the oven's microprocessor to continually calculate and adjust remaining cooking and reheating time.
- Flash press broiler allows the microwave oven to be used for broiling with grill like results, the specially designed broiling rack lifts food close to infrared grilling element for a crispy brown finish
- Genius sensor cooking built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include 18 Preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Microwave controls 7 preset auto cook menu items, 13. 4 in. Turntable; delay start and timer; more/less control; child safety lock; quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint smart, compact microwave broiler design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity
- Rated output power (microwave): 1000-Watt, rated output power (broiler): 1100-Watt, rated Voltage 120-Volt/60Hz
- Push-button simple, Genius Cook prepares nutrient-rich foods with the perfect heating levels and times with 10 sensor cook settings for oatmeal, breakfast sausage, omelets, soups, potatoes, fresh vegetables, rice, quinoa, pasta and fish fillets.
- Panasonic's push-button easy Genius Reheat warms leftovers like casseroles, plated dinners, soups and stews, while automatically all of their natural nutrients and texture.
- For all your frozen foods, Panasonic's TurboDefrost accelerates defrosting time to thaw foods more evenly and quickly to prepare foods for cooking and broiling more efficiently.
- The compact, space-saving Panasonic NN-GN68KS makes cooking simpler with 1.1 cu. ft. capacity, 11 power levels, intelligent multi-function control panel and LED, an interior light, easy-clean interior, and the manual controls you need for more adventurous recipes and menus
- The Panasonic NN-GN68KS controls also include handy Quick 30 and Add Time buttons to add extra time when needed. Plus a useful Keep Warm setting to keep foods fresh and warm up to 30 minutes until ready to serve
- If you love the flavor and texture of crisp and browned casseroles and pastas, French fries, hot sandwiches, chicken nuggets, apple crumble, broccoli, side dishes, appetizers and other foods, the NN-GN68KS with FlashXpress Broil delivers quickly, and deliciously
- Simply put food on an oven-save dish and place on the included customized broiling rack, then place in on the 13.4 in. glass turntable in the oven
- Panasonic's specialized rack rotates with the turntable as food browns and crisps to ensure full, even heating edges to center. When done, remove the dish using oven mitts. Serve and enjoy
- Special oven interior coating makes clean up quick and easy. Just wipe with a damp cloth